DUO Teether - Marble Black
These beautiful handmade 'DUO' teethers are the perfect size and shape for little hands to grasp, and the perfect combination of soft and smooth textures for budding teeth and sore gums! The double silicone ring gives your little one the chance to practise their grasping and coordination skills at the same time as soothing their gums.
These teethers are made from non-toxic, food grade silicone beads that are BPA, Lead, Phthalates, Latex, and PVC free. They are interlocked with organic beech wood teething rings finished with our very own beeswax and coconut oil blend! These textures are buttery soft to give your little one some relief when teething.
Beech Wood: Beech wood is a hard non splintering wood that is naturally antibacterial, totally chemical free, durable and shock resistant - making them the perfect addition for teething tots. Each of our Beech rings are unique and may have a different grain from what you see in the photos.
- Please give your teether a quick rinse under warm water before use!
- Our teethers are easy to wash with a warm damp cloth.
- Do not fully submerge in water as this may cause the beech wood to discolour or change shape
- If your beech ring does need re-treating this is easy to do with any food grade oil (we prefer coconut!)
- Our teethers have been tested and comply with Australian Standards for toys - AS/NZS 8124
- Suitable for infants from 3 months old
- Always supervise your bub when using our teethers
- Discard if teether becomes broken or loose